Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deployment #2

Hi. I am the wife or a US Marine. Hes not home right now please leave a message after the beep:::

Once again I am left to move alone. LOL How many times has he accomplished this feat of getting out of the moving process?! I beleive 7. HA Beat that! :) I dont blame him I hate moving the only good thing about this is that i can throw away a lot of shit. HAHAHA

*sigh* I do miss him terribly already though. Today is day two. I cant say where hes going when hell get there or when hell be back, its aginst the rules. ;) But hell be gone a while, far away, and the return is a mystery.. not just for you but for me too.

I know he misses us, and we *me and kaelyn* miss him terribly. I havent really cried, i mean i cried when he left and I cried when i laid down in bed next tot he bear he gave me for valentines before he left... it smells like him. Tim McGraw smelly goodness. Im less emotional than last year by far.. I jsut hope he is coping okay.. i mean ... He had to leave not only me but Kaelyn too! I know thats got to be really really hard. A lot harder than this is for me.


{I love you baby, and i miss you. Come home to me and kae soon. Hugs and kisses ... bunches and bunches.... MUAH}

No comments:

Post a Comment