Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First and Foremost

Hi. :)

Ive had so many blogs in the past... and I've used them for so many things.. ranting about my boyfriends at the time, my family, school... and this one will probably be jsut like that. Except it will be about my husband and daughter, life, the schooling I will be entering into soon, and my moves to and from California where my husband is stationed with the US Marines.

I guess to put a little about me on here. Im young, but I know who I am and I am proud of how I have lived my life and the choices I have made. And even though i am considered "young" for a mother of a one year old and married wife of 2 years, I am considered 'old' for a military wife. :) Weird huh? Its an interesting life I lead. Being the young one to some and the old one to others.

Some people think I'm rude and sharp. But I am really just straight to the point. I dont beat around the bush so to speak.

I am a republican. Ill tell you right now I dont think Obama should have been elected. And thats not because i am a die hard McCain fan. Simply it is because the majority of the people who voted for him were uneducated minorities who were voting for a "change" ... what his 'change' is we arent sure. Its never been specified. but a "CHANGE" this will be.

Oh and as a side note. Yes his looks black but he is not BLACK. he is a half and half. SURPRISE. He isnt the first one to be president either. Grover Cleaveland was. So THANK YOU very much. Thats all Im gonna say on that.

I love my friends. I can be picky when i pick friends now. I used to be friend everyone and try to make everybody happy, but as i have grown up quickly I have learned the hard way that certain people just are not friend material, well at least for me. I'm sure they make wonderful friends to other individuals.

I am not in high school. I graduated. Im done with that scene. Stop the drama. LORDY. I know, yes we are all married to handsom men, yes we all have gorgeous babies, YES we are pretty women in our own rights.... but I AM 22. You may be 18 or 17 or even 16 (heaven help you and your man) but I would prefer you not indulge me in you rants about other women and their "habits". Please. Thanks.

Thats all for now I have cookies to bake and two smutty love novels to tend too. :)

--THE Mrs. Busby

No comments:

Post a Comment